Our licensed HVAC Reno and Sparks Air Conditioning technicians are experts in air conditioning, heating & cooling technology and the latest innovations in green technology, including the installation of Energy Star certified products and the use of Ozone friendly refrigerants. Residential customers depend on Paul’s for timely, quality, and affordable air conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation solutions in Reno and Sparks.
Residential Air Conditioner & AC Service Reno and Sparks Includes:
- All services performed by State registered, highly trained technicians
- Air Conditioner Parts and labor guaranteed for up to 10 years
- All major brands of air conditioning equipment serviced
- Home energy audits
- Installation of energy efficient air conditioner equipment
- Air quality testing and installation of air cleaning technology
- Air duct screening and replacement
- Help with cash incentives provided by utility companies, manufacturers, and government agencies
- Preventive Maintenance and AC Service
Did You Know?
Heating and cooling cost the average homeowner about $1,000 a year – nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an Energy Star qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30%. – Source: www.energystar.gov
Tips for Hiring the Right Company for Servicing and Installing Air Conditioning Equipment
- Find out if the company meets the licensing and insurance requirements outlined by your State.
- Take an inventory of your current system (know the model and maintenance history). Understanding this information will help you better explain an issue to a technician.
- Ask the company for customer references and inquire about the company’s installation and service performance record. You can also check the Better Business Bureau for information on the company.
- Look for available rebates on energy-efficient equipment that meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- For installations of new air conditioning equipment, the technician should size the cooling system based on the size of your house, level of insulation, and windows. They may also inspect the home’s duct system (if applicable) for air leaks and measure airflow to make sure it meets manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ask for written, itemized estimates, but remember that the lowest price may not be the best deal. If a system is not efficient, your energy costs will be higher.
- Ask for a written proposal of work. It will protect you by specifying project costs, model numbers, job scheduling, and warranty information.
Paul’s knows how unbearable the Reno-Sparks Nevada summers can be. Assuring your home’s air conditioning system is functioning properly is our job! We’ll always have the solution to your air conditioning problem, and we’ll rescue you when your system stops working. Call us or schedule your service online today and we think you will see why we are considered to be one of the Best A/C Companies in the Reno and Sparks area!
Need an air conditioning repair quickly? Call Paul’s. We repair any make and model of air conditioner or ductless mini-split system (even if we didn’t install it).